Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturiser







For the past month or so, I have totally ditched all other body moisturisers to put this to the test in all hope that my body (mostly my legs, bum and tum) would appear firmer and cellulite free.

To be honest, I've never really put much trust into lotions that promise to give you firmer skin both to the touch and the eye but I'm now all for them as my areas of concern, though not miraculously 100% fabulous and dimple free, look lots better and smoother.

I'm not quite sure on the science in how products like Jergens Skin Firming* lotion work, but I do know its it's all down to the specially added ingredients, in this case their Firm Perfecting Complex which contains Collagen, Elastin and essential moisturisers that work to tighten skin, increase its elasticity and reduce the look of cellulite.

As much as I wish this lotion was the answer to my dreams and would keep me out of the gym and give me the body I always dream of, it is just a lotion and though like I said I do think my areas of more concern look a lot less bumpy and more smoother, they haven't disappeared all together. I probably should have taken a before and after photo, as maybe then I would have noticed more results from day one to now.

The moisturising qualities in this product really are great, I have used it for just over 4 weeks now and my skin has been kept moisturised by it daily. It's quite a light formula, which surprised me as most skin firming body products I have tried have been a lot thicker in consistency. It doesn't feel sticky on the skin which I love and after massaging it into your skin it sinks in pretty quickly. 
The product itself is slightly fragranced, which I'm not always too keen on but it's nothing overwhelming and is a bearable clean scent. 

I think lotions like this are perfect if you have any bumpy areas, which lets face most of us do and want to incorporate getting rid within your daily body care routine, especially at this time of the year when we want our bodies to be summer ready to put the dresses and bikinis on.

This product costs £5.10 for a 200ml bottle which I think is reasonable and definitely worth a try, even if you have no bumps and just want a fab moisturiser!

Have you tried any of the newly rebranded Jergens products? Is this Skin Firming one something that appeals to you?

xx