MAC Diva







It's coming up to mid October now, and so it seems only right to ditch the Pinks and the Corals (obviously not completely) and opt for darker, warmer shades. 
When I think of Autumn/Winter, I automatically think of cosy and warm things- darker tones and festive feels, and this most definitely goes for lips as well.

Deep Red, Wine, Dark Scarlets, Maroons and Plum toned lips are everywhere at the moment and when I saw this lipstick on the lips of Jessica I just had to have it.

MAC Diva is a Maroon Red and is definitely on the darker side of the colour chart. It's no doubt the darkest lip I have ever gone for and although I'm not one to really feel super self conscious about what I wear on my lips, this bold colour definitely is one that will draw attention to you. Vampy lips are absolutely perfect for Autumn/Winter and I can't wait to wear this lipstick throughout the dark winter months. 

I love that this is a Matte finish too, it adds something a little more special to the finish. I like matte shades anyway, but I think it gives this colour a lot more depth and warmth.

What do you think of MAC Diva? Are dark, bold lips something that you will be wearing in the coming months?


Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram