Ojon Rare Blend Oil Total Hair Therapy






This beautiful little bottle of Ojon Rare Blend Oil* found its place centre stage in amongst my hair products very little over a month ago. Since then, every time I wash my hair and sometimes between washes I smooth a little of this through the ends of my hair for the ultimate treat.

This product not only looks amazing with the three layers of eye catching oils sat on top of each other as Amber, Crystal and Red, but it also has an extremely great concept using both rare natural oils as well as the pure reparative Ojon Oil  to boost moisture, nourish to repair, tame any frizz, prevent heat damage and reveal a wonderful shine with a shake to blend feature, which blends the oils together to work on your hair at it's full potential.

Like I said, I have been using this for a month now and I really love it. I have used quite a few oils including Morrocan Oil and a few different brands of Argan and although they all are quite similar in what they offer and how they feel on the hair this one and Morrocan are probably my favourite though this Ojon Oil takes top prize with the slightly sweet scent and beautiful packaging winning me over. 

The rare blend oil is made up of Ojon Oil, Roughe Oleifera, Tahitan Monoi Oil, Jukui Oil, Marula Oil, Ximenia Oil and Kalahari Desert Oil. I'm not going to pretend that I know of all of these oils, let alone what they do, but what I do know is worked together in this Total Hair Therapy, my hair is left feeling incredibly smooth and soft to the touch and if the absolute right amount of product is used (absolutely minimal) my hair doesn't look to have any trace of oil but just a subtle lovely shine. I don't use this any where near my roots, which is where most of my frizz sits but this definitely seals any horrible ends I have and keeps them under control.

The bottle is quite small at 45ml and although I love how it looks, the fact that it doesn't have a pump is slightly irritating. I would prefer one as when I'm in a rush or not concentrating, I often pour too much product into my hands. However annoying I find that, it doesn't take away from how much I enjoy this product.

Ojon Rare Blend Oil is available at Boots, John Lewis and Fenwicks as well as Ojon online and costs £29.