Liz Earle Botanical Shine Treatment




If theres a product that in my house goes down a treat its a hair treatment. The amount of hair treatments that my mum and I have tried is outrageous. We're constantly trying new ones and up until now we tend to just buy new ones rather than always repurchasing a specific one, but coming up to the last little bit of product in the tube, Liz Earles Botanic Shine Treatment has already made its way onto the shopping list. I was very luckily sent this and I am eternally grateful!

Theres no hiding that I'm a huge Liz Earle fan, I've raved about her products so much in the past and this is going to be no different!

This is a hair treatment that goes into you hair after your usual shampoo regime. You apply this to the mid-lengths and the ends of your hair- I pay extra attention to my ends because they need all the love they can get. Unlike many conditioning treatments, you can leave this on your hair for either 10 minutes or up to 30 for a little bit of extra care.
I tend to leave mine on for somewhere in between, I leave it on whilst I'm relaxing in the bath and then rinse it off at the end. 

A couple of things I must add, is that it is so important to rinse your hair for twice as long as you would with shampoo with any conditioner or treatment. It really gets into your hair and if it's not washed out properly, your hair will end up a product overloaded greasy mess. Also, really do avoid putting any conditioning treatment onto the roots of your hair. It's really easy to just apply conditioner all over but don't. It will weigh your hair down incredibly and give you the greasy look that no body wants!

With some of the same ingredients as the Shampoo and Conditioner that I reviewed here  (most importantly the Apple and Orange) this product inevitably smells very much the same. If you haven't smelt them, I can just explain it as the sweetest most delicious scent. This is by far the best smelling hair treatment I have ever smelt. I have said it loads of times but Orange scents always win my heart.

The "deeply hydrating and intensive" ingredients leaves my hair feeling so smooth and looking so much healthier.
The shine once blow dried is absolutely unbelievable and the usual dryness to my hair is banished. My ends still aren't fabulous, however this product isn't a spilt end treatment.
I've mentioned a few times over the past couple of months that my hair seems to have been getting so many compliments recently (mostly down to the rollers and volume) but where shine comes into it, it's all down to this product.

I think even without the amazing results that both my mum and I have found, the smell would make it a winner for me on its own.

This product is aimed at frizzy, coarse, very dry or unruly hair. Mine definitely falls into frizzy, dry and unmanageable without treatment.

It costs £14 for a 150ml tube, which I think is perfectly reasonable for such a good brand and results. The price point falls in between overpriced "high-end" and high street prices so it's definitely worth a try.

I've added mine to my shopping list for when I next pop into John Lewis but it also available on the Liz Earle website here.

Have you tried any of the Liz Earle Haircare?

xx