Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner




I've always had quite thin hair, and always wanting what you haven't got it won't come as a surprise to you that all I have ever wanted is thick huge big hair. 

I'm constantly searching for the product that will thicken up my hair or give me some volume and though there is so many on the market, one or two keep coming up.

I've heard so many good things about Bumble and Bumble and decided that I needed to get in on the action.
My mum and dad went over to New York, so I asked them to pick me up a couple of the tiny 50ml bottles from Sephora  costing about $8, just to try them out. For the price of the full size bottle- if I hadn't have liked them it would have been a little more painful.

I'm probably going to disappoint some people here, but I'm glad I didn't invest in the full size products costing £17.50 each. I really haven't got on very well with these and I am SO disappointed. 

Maybe my expectations were too high, or maybe because of the price I thought I was going to get extreme results, and in which case more fool me. I am really disappointed as these haven't really done anything for me. 
At first, I kind of noticed my hair had a little more thickness to it, but nothing to get excited about, and certainly nothing that a much cheaper and more accessible brand could do (better).

The product is meant to "make fine hair look and feel fuller, moisturise without weight, help seal split ends and tame fly aways".
I would say that in terms of moisturise and tame fly aways this works well, I have noticed a slight difference in that sense but my split ends are still a problem (probably now beyond repair and in desperate need of a cut) and my hair isn't appearing much fuller in comparison to other Thickening/Volumising products that I have tried. 
I think I am probably just bitter that I expected miracles with these products and lets face it, it doesn't always work like that!

I've been using these for weekend washes since the end of December and I still have product left in both, so if you decide to invest, these are definitely going to last you ages and so there is some justification in the price.

The smell for me isn't what I like at all, they are really very perfumed and I prefer a much sweeter/fresh/clean scent.

Along with these two products, I also got the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray, which I am in fact very pleased with. I find that when I use it, I get really good results and my hair has a lot of oomph and hold to it. I'll do a full review on that soon, when I've used it a little more. 

I think the next hair products I will be treating myself to are from Ojon. I've heard really good things about them too, and think I will again buy the little bottles just to try them out before making any bigger purchases. 

All of the Bumble and Bumble products I mentioned are available here on there website.

Have you tried Bumble and Bumble and what did you think?

xx