Valentines Day Outfit


Happy Valentines Day!

I have had a really relaxed day today with my boyfriend, it's not something we really go all out for but we decided to go for dinner last night to escape the busy crowds and heart balloon filled restaurants that would have been tonight. We went for steak and it was absolutely amazing, and this is what I wore..

Hat- Forever 21 £12
Blazer- H&M £26
Cream Chiffon Blouse- Charity Shop £2
Black Super Soft Skinny Leigh Jeans- Topshop £38

My make up was pretty much standard, and I used my Enrapture Heated Rollers to give my hair a slight curl. 
One product that I did use that was slightly different to my usual make up, was an MUA Lip Plumping Gloss that I am loving. I'll be reviewing it really soon because for a not so glossy girl, I have applied it so much over the past few days! 

I hope you're all really well and if you do celebrate Valentines day- are being very much spoilt with chocolates, flowers and love.

xx