Make Up Academy and Love Hearts Collaboration



Hey sweets,

Last night I attended an MUA Event for the launch of there Love Hearts collection. Being such a fan of both make up and the super cute retro sweet, I was a very excited girl.

After indulging in a couple of cheeky cocktails with Corrie, Anna and Yu we made our way over to the event together.
The venue was the very cool Fruitbox at the Piccadilly Institute and right at the top of the building, we were greeted by lots of sweets and yet more cocktails- though not just any cocktail, the most beautiful sweet tasting cocktails in Jam jars which I thought was the coolest thing ever.

The event was showcasing the collaboration between MUA cosmetics and Love Hearts, as well as some new products from MUA.
There was a team of beautiful people on hand to do our make up or paint our nails with the truly lovely shades from the new collection- very spoilt!

The Love Heart collection has two different products- a nail varnish which is available in six delicious shades in the sweetest packaging, and a Lip Balm which I am terribly excited about which are available in five fabulous shades and taste of vanilla- yum. What makes these products even better is that they are super affordable, at only £2 each. 



At the end of what was a fabulous evening, we was all given a little bag of treats which included some wonders from the Love Hearts collection, some new things from MUA (keep your eyes peeled) and an exciting amount of sweeties! 

From the collection I got the lip balms Hot Lips and Great Lips which are both very fabulous. 
I had my eye on Great Lips from the very moment I saw it, along with another shade Sweet Kiss which is a beautiful Coral, so I am a very pleased girl. 




The nail varnishes that I received were I <3 U and U rok, which I am sure if you have read my past nail posts- you will know are completely my taste. I absolutely adore them. They are such me shades and I can't wait to use them this Spring/Summer.
I currently have freshly painted nails, so unfortunately haven't got any swatches yet- but most definitely watch this space as they will be up very soon and cannot be missed!



I really like everything about this range, the shades are super sweet and the prices are delicious! 
They are available in Superdrug mid-February, but as of now on www.muastore.co.uk.

 Will you be treating yourself?

xx