Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman







Hey dolls,

I'm sure if you ask any beauty blogger or YouTuber, they will tell you that Pixiwoo videos were probably one of the first and more than likely one of there favourite beauty videos that they watch and I am in no way different.

I have loved watching Nic and Sams videos since the very beginning and was absolutely thrilled when I met them last year- fan girl!

I was so excited when I saw the girls video a few months ago telling the world the news that Sam was releasing her own Brush collection, Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman.

I was contemplating buying these online for a while, and then I heard the news that larger Boots stores and online (here) were going to stock them- eek!
After reading so many raves about the Stippling brush my search began!
I looked in a few Boots stores in London and unfortunately they didn't have them but today there was one left standing alone on the shelf in my local store and it had to be mine. I decided to treat myself using my Boots points which made it double exciting. 

As much as I love make up, I've never really been one for getting excited about a brush. I use what does the job well, but wouldn't dream of spending a fortune on them. To be honest, I just don't have the money to spend lots on a single brush.

I haven't used or seen any of the other brushes in this collection, but from the softness and stand alone finish of this Stippling brush I can confirm that on first impressions it is a dream and the quality and price point is wonderful. In Boots, this brush costs £11.99.

It's just the right size and the dual fibre bristles feel so incredibly soft to touch.
I'm not so sure on the Pink, I like pretty plain brushes, but in all fairness it does have a really nice finish to it so I can completely get over that. 

I really want to try the Core Collection now and think I might put my remaining points towards it and treat myself. 

I'm so excited to use it, and I'll be sure to let you know how I get on!

For more information on each of the brushes, and yes, of course tutorials have a little look on the Real Techniques website here.

Have you tried any of Sams Real Techniques collection?

xx