What I'm wearing



Today, myself and four other bloggers were invited to a John Frieda press event at the beautiful Claridges, London. We all met beforehand to mingle and were treated to Cocktails in Hakkasan which was lovely!

I wasn't quite sure what to wear, I never really know what to wear to events, but with it being mostly magazine editors attending I thought I would dress with smart, cool and fashion all in mind.

I teamed my Never Fully Dressed shirt which was a bargain I got off of eBay with a super old Topshop necklace. I really liked how it looked. I love when you remember you have something that will work well with something new.
On the bottom I wore my trusty Topshop Black thick panelled leggings and some flat Miss Selfridge chelsea boots. 

In terms of make up, I wore my usual except with a new blush that I have been wearing a lot recently-

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC35
Nars Laguna
New CID Cosmetics i-glow Ice Pop
MAC Hue
MUA Candy Pink
HD Brow Palette Rich Brown
New CID Cosmetics i-flutter

I hope you're all well

xx