What I'm wearing




Hey sweets,

I'm really sad that I decided to give IMATS a miss today. I was planning on going super early this morning, but after looking at the transport situation I was really put off. It turned out that rather than a simple journey from one side of London to the other, I would have had to get two trains, two tubes, a rail replacement and a little walk. I love make up, but in this bitter weather even tha wasn't going to sway me. 

This afternoon, I couldn't stop thinking about a t shirt that I saw in Topshop on the evening of the zomgbloggersbash. I had a little voucher through the post this morning and thought I'd pop to my local Outfit store to chance whether they had it. They did, which left me a very happy girl. I also picked up a pair of Leigh Super Soft Skinny Jeans, I know these are very popular so please tell me if they stretch etc? I picked them up in two sizes because I couldn't decide.

It was all very last minute so I just chucked my hair up, put on my panelled leather leggings, oversized rock tee, a snood and my leather jacket.
I decided to wear a Red lipstick to add to the whole look, it was the L'oreal Cheryl one in Red Passion. I kind of forgot I had this, but am pleased I remembered because I like it a lot. It has such good staying power and doesn't ever end up on my teeth!

My other make up I used was

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC35
Bourjois Bronzer Delice de soleil
New CID Cosmetics i-glow Coral Crush
HD Brow Palette Dark Brown
No7 Exquisite Curl mascara

I hope you're all well and if like you're in these bitter temperatures, that you're wrapping up warm!

xx