Barry M Nail Paint- Nude





As you may know, I love Nude nails. In fact, in terms of fashion and beauty, I pretty much love anything Nude, so when I saw this featured with a 'New' sticker in Boots there was no doubt in my mind that I needed this nail varnish.

 I am really pleased with how it looks on my nails; nothing overbearing or too nude, just a clean, natural pretty nail colour which is absolutely perfect for me when I go to work or days when I just want a simple understated nail. 

It's really quite similar to my favourite nail colour- OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy, which I blogged about here. They both take a few coats to get my desired colour, I'm talking three or four! But in terms of drying time and application, I think Barry M actually wins! 

For the price of this, which is a lovely £2.99, you really can't go wrong and having applied this and only this since purchasing it, I think it's clear that it's going to live on my nails. 

What do you think of this shade? Is it too simple for you or do you like quite a simple nail too?

xx