Nads Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper










I recently saw this advertised in a magazine and thought it was a pretty good idea so decided to pick one up whilst rummaging through the aisles in Boots.

Other than when I was at home practising through my Beauty Therapy NVQ, I haven't ever really used at home hair removal/waxing systems and always tend to leave it either leave it to the salons or just opt for another at home solution i.e. tweezing, shaving, epilating.

I've recently started getting my eyebrows waxed a little more often, just for a tidy up and although it's pretty cheap anyway, this seemed like a convenient little tool that would be easy enough and fool proof to do myself.

I am so, so pleased with this product. It is the most convienient tool and is so incredibly easy to use. 
In the past when I have done waxing, I've always used Hot Wax and with this being a cold hair removal gel this is a slightly harder to use and is a little more of a drag when applying, but it is not in any way a hard technique, it's in fact the way it has been made, makes it incredibly easy.

 You have a plastic 6g lidded tube of product, which has a small nozzle on the end which is where the gel comes from after twisting the end. 
Only a very small amount of product comes out at a time and using it like a pen you just apply the gel and spread it to the area of hair, applying the strip immediately afterwards . 
I was a little concerned at first that I would accidentally apply it to an area that I didn't want removed and end up with half a brow, but the tip of the application wand is so fine that it's pretty easy to apply only to the area you need with absolute precision.

In the pack you are supplied with cleansing wipes and material removal strips, so you don't need anything else and it's said to last up to 24 treatments which is fantastic. As well as using on the brows, you can also use it on other delicate areas such as your chin or your upper lip.

This cost me £10.20, which I think is really reasonable, especially if like me you're used to paying around £10 per tidy up in a salon. 

Have you tried this product? Is it something that appeals to you?

xx