Company Magazine Street Style- The City Short


Image taken from Company Magazine on my iPhone
I mentioned in a post a while ago that I had a little photo shoot and here we are, the final article! 
I'm so very excited about featuring in the Street Style pages in Julys Company Magazine, not only because it's kind of a big deal to me to even be in a magazine, but it's also my favourite magazine which makes it even more dreamy.

The feature as you can see, focuses on City Shorts which I must say are quite different to the kind of shorts I would normally wear, normally being the choice of Vintage Levis or the studded variety.
Though they're not something I would wear day to day, I do think if I worked in an office environment then I would probably wear something like this more a lot more often as they are very stylish and super comfortable. 

As for the shoot itself, it was such a fun day. Though the weather wasn't very nice (I'm talking hideous downpours) I really did enjoy every single moment. With a room full of such amazing people, beautiful clothes and pretty much the most makeup I've ever seen, I'm not sure it was possible not to enjoy myself. 

What are your thoughts on City Shorts? Are they something that you love to wear?

xx