What I'm wearing..



MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Liz Earle Perfect Fix Concealer- Fair
Nars Laguna
Laura Mercier Peach Whisper
HD Brow Palette- Rich Brown
Benefit They're Real- Jet Black
MAC Myth and Reel Sexy

It seems like it's been a while since I did a 'What I'm Wearing' post and so I thought I would test out my new camera and do a quick one. Well, this camera picks up every single thing doesn't it? Hello lines!
Not sure quite how I feel about that, the joys of an SLR I suppose? 

This morning I washed the majority of my brushes and so whilst my beautiful Real Techniques brushes were in the wash, I went back to a flat foundation brush that I used pre stipple/buffing brush and I'm just not sure about it. I have got so used to using the Real Techniques brushes and buffing my foundation in to look as flawless as possible and today I just feel super cakey.

As much as I really do love MAC Reel Sexy, I find it super bright and haven't worn it as much as I initially thought I would, I decided to try a little mix today to make it a little more wearable and I really like it. I mixed it a little with my MAC Myth and it's definitely a shade that I would buy if it existed. 

 What do you think of this lip combination?
xx