Benefit They're Real!




After reading so many good reviews on this product, I recently decided that I needed Benefit They're Real in my life, so popped into duty free at work and made a cheeky little purchase. 

I'm not really too fussy when it comes to mascara to be honest. I like length and volume but I tend to keep my eyelashes to a minimum at the moment. If I'm going out then I'll usually opt for false lashes so I don't need anything super dramatic. Though with this product covering most lash want/needs, I'm not sure it's the best for a basic eye. 

This mascara is meant to lengthen, curl, volumize, lift and separate which is pretty much covering every aspect of what you would potentially want in a mascara. I particularly like the amount it lengthens my lashes, as like I said, I'm not so bothered on anything dramatic but my lashes do need some length to them, because as you can see, without any product they're pretty much non-existent. 

This product does stay on the lashes all day without drying too badly, which is fantastic, especially for me at when I'm at work. I can't stand a mascara that looks dry and starts to almost crack on your lashes. 
I like it to stay looking fresh and I'm pleased with this mascara in terms of that.

One thing I don't really like, is that it is quite wet. I would say that about 50% of the times that I have used this, I have ended up with mascara on my eyelids/under my brows. Annoying.
I have mentioned before that I prefer a mascara when it has dried out a little bit and although I do like it a lot, I do think that I will prefer it when again, it is a little drier. 

The brush of this mascara has been specially designed in order to "reveal the lashes you never knew you had". I really like it. It has fifteen rows of alternated sized bristles, in order to achieve the different effects. 
"Position wand horizontally & wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift. Hold wand vertically & stroke upward to curl & separate" 

As well as the mascara itself, I really like the packaging of this product, I like that it's shiny but not over the top and I really love the "They're Real!" product name. 

This comes in Jet Black and costs £18.50 although I only paid about £13 in Duty Free which is a bargain. 

Have you tried this product? Is They're Real something that your lashes would love?

xx