Barry M 151 Sunset






How nice is this shade? I'm fallen very quickly for it and think for a more affordable drug store lipstick, it is absolutely amazing. I actually picked it up after choosing another shade, but instantly decided I needed this too, after swatching it on my hand and realising it is very similar to how Vegas Volt, in real life looks on me. 

It's called Sunset and is numbered 151 in the Barry M collection, I'm really shocked that I haven't purchased this before as it isn't new in the slightest. I think maybe because I was always such a Nude girl, I was oblivious to it. 

Although the consistency when applying it, is nice and creamy I am fully aware that all Barry M lip paints are extremely drying and after a while of using this is can become dry on the lips and not look as fresh. With a little bit of TLC though this can prevented, I tend to make sure my lips are as moisturised as possible, with a lip balm like Blistex and also free of any nasties/peeling bits beforehand. Also, if you are wearing this for a long period of time, make sure you have a balm or gloss to hand for in-between top ups.

I think for the £4.49 that Barry M lip paints cost, they are very much worth it. Even if they're just for a spot of fun colour every once in a while.

What do you think of this shade? Do you own any Barry M Lip Paints?

xx