Barry M 54 Peach





Yes, it's clear I have an on-going obsession with lipsticks. Not that this is a bad thing, as for me, someone that wears pretty simple make up day to day, I find lipstick really finishes my look and adds that little bit of something. 

Depending on my mood, I can currently be seen wearing a spectrum of different shades. Long gone are the days when I would only be seen in a Nude. 

Here I have another pretty Summer shade, Barry M in No.54 Peach. I got this at the same time as Sunset and I love it. It is still quite an out there colour, but it's also extremely wearable. I find it very similar when swatched to MAC Reel Sexy, though definitely a lot more muted and not as bright.

Again, like I said in my Sunset post, Barry M lip paints are extremely drying on the lips and Peach is unfortunately no exception to this. All of their shades take a lot of TLC if you're planning on wearing them a while, and so to keep it looking lovely on your lips you'll need to give your lips a little love in terms of moisturising.
Having said that, it's weird that on application these feel very much the opposite- creamy and smooth. There's no drag or hard work involved when applying these and the only downfall of these super pigmented, affordable lipsticks is the drying quality.
I hope that one day, Barry M find a way to tackle this without compromising on the shades and price. 

What do you think of this shade? Is it something you would wear?

xx