GlamGlow Exfoliating Mud Mask












I saw this for sale online a while ago and the Glam name and packaging really stood out to me, other than that, I didn't really think anything else of it and kind of assumed it was a little bit of a Glam gimmick. After seeing a blog review pop up of it and then appearing on Feel Unique and ASOS, I decided to look a little more into it.
After tweeting about face masks in general, I was recommended this a couple of times and was very kindly sent a sample of GlamGlow* to try, and oh wow, forget gimmick- this mask is amazing!

Glam Glow is a Clay based mask that aims to give you soft, tightened, exfoliated and glowing skin with the bonus of minimising your pores and absorbing your impurities. 
It all sounds pretty amazing and though I have only used this a few times now (I only have the 15ml tub) and haven't noticed any absolute miracle differences in my skin, it has definitely been so soft and has looked glowing for days after using it. 
When I first used it, I had everyone in my house feeling my face. Even my boyfriend was super impressed! I couldn't get over how soft my skin was after just 10 minutes of using this on my face.

The mask itself contains antioxidants, purified clay and actual pieces of green tea leaf which is the big leaf that you can see stuck to my face, as well as so many other skin loving goodness.

This is applied all over your face and left for just 10 minutes to dry, get to work and crack!
You can almost immediately feel the tightness of the drying clay on your skin which personally, I love. There is quite a lot of tingling when using this product, but it is completely normal and helps to add to the glowing complexion you will be left with. I know some people don't like that sensation in a skin product, and if you don't then this certainly isn't for you.
It does dry quite hard and you can't actually move your face, but I think thats the fun of a clay mask! Especially the satisfaction when you do eventually move and it all starts to crack.

The exfoliation all comes into play when you are removing the mask. You simply use a little bit of water, in circular motions to remove the mask which is pretty easy, though do be gentle as you don't want to be exfoliated red raw!
Underneath, you will have super soft, exfoliated, glowing skin. It's a dream!

I really am so pleased with this product, I love the packaging, I love the process and I love the effects it has on my skin. 
The price is a little excessive at £19.99 for the 15ml tub and £49.99 for the 50ml but if you are into clay masks and fancy a bit of pampering then this is a lovely little treat and definitely worth a try. 

Have you tried GlamGlow? Are you a fan of clay masks? 

xx