What I'm Wearing



MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30 mixed with some Origins BB Cream*
Benefit Hoola
MAC Melba
Gold by Giles Bronze Blush Highlighter*
HD Brow Palette Rich Brown
HD Brow Beater*
Benefit They're Real
MAC Vegas Volt

With the hot weather that we have finally been graced with, I wanted a base that was a little less heavy. I decided to use my normal Studio Fix Fluid for coverage, but minimal, mixed with my Origins BB Cream for a bit more of a glow and moisture. It wasn't the best mix but it worked okay, it also wasn't as light as I wanted but it felt a lot nicer on my skin in the heat. 

I decided to add a little more glow with the highlighter part in the Gold by Giles Bronze Blush. It worked okay, but with it being such a small section on the product itself, I ended up with a little more shimmer from the other shades than I wanted. This hasn't shown up on camera thankfully, but in real life my cheekbones were a little too glitter ball.

In these pictures, my hair has been washed using the Ojon Volume Advance products that I blogged about here. I really do love them so much, you can see how much volume body they, along with my Primark huge rollers, have given me.  Surprisingly, the heat didn't turn my hair into too much of a mess and it stayed like this pretty much all day.

I'm really loving wearing Vegas Volt. It's such a pretty summer shade and I get so many compliments on it!

I hope you're all well.
xx