No7 Perfect Lips Pencil- Fire







I picked this up a while ago now with my £5 No7 Voucher as I was on the hunt for a Red liner that had the ability to also be worn alone like a lipstick.

It's called Fire and it's quite a deep toned Red. 
In terms of application, for both a liner and a full lip, it isn't great. It isn't the creamiest nor the smoothest for application but it does stick around on the lips for a fantastically long length of time, keeping my lipstick in place and staying on my lips as a full lip colour for ages without coming off, smudging or drying.

I wore it on my birthday in this post and I only touched it up once throughout the whole day, which is an absolute win in my opinion.

It comes with a little sharpener in the end to keep the tip lovely and pointed for precise application and I think thats a lovely touch to what would normally be a pretty standard product.

This costs just £7.50, though with my voucher I only spent £2.50 which is fabulous.

Whats your favourite Red lip liner? Do you think it works well all over on the lip?

xx