What I'm Wearing- My Birthday Face





MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Nars Laguna
MAC Melba
Benefit They're Real!
HD Brow Palette Rich Brown
No7 Perfect Lip Pencil Fire

It's my 24th birthday! Well, it was yesterday but I'm going to try and milk it and celebrate all weekend.

I don't know why, but I've just noticed that for my last few birthdays/celebrations, I've ended up with a Red lip. There is no real reasoning behind this at all, maybe just the fact that I find it fun choice and I'm in an extra excited, good mood!

I really had such a fantastic day and got so super spoilt. I spend the day with my mum in Brighton, we went for some lunch and did some junk shop shopping, which is one of my favourite things to do. I put quite a few photos up on my Instagram of my day if you're interested in seeing any! 
I'm actually going out out next weekend when all of my friends are about, so I spent last night at the midnight screening of Batman- The Dark Knight Rises. Not how I normally choose to spend my birthday but my boyfriend and I really wanted to see it, so why not!

Thank you so much for all of your lovely birthday tweets, they really made my day. You're all far too kind.

If you're in the UK like me, then I'm sure you're as happy as I am that the sun is finally out, yay! I hope like me, you have a great weekend and find some time to soak up all of them rays.

xx