OPI Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil






I purchased this on a little bit of a whim when searching through eBay for a new OPI Nail Envy.
I got it here and for like $5 or something, I thought why not. I'd seen the full size 15ml version about in Boots and John Lewis too costing £16.50, a substantial amount more, so was very excited for it to arrive.

I have been using this on and off for over a month month now and I really like it.
I'm not new to cuticle oil and have used one before, however I can't for the life of me remember the brand but it definitely wasn't anywhere as good as this.

Though my nails aren't in the best condition, my cuticles aren't terrible. I've always looked after them and find nipping them the most satisfying thing- weird! 
Like I said, my cuticle area isn't too dry or awful to look at, however after using a drop of this massaged into each nail they definitely do appear a lot better and feel super soft. 

I particularly like applying this before bed, as after leaving the oil to soak in properly throughout the night, in the morning they feel pretty amazing. In the directions of use, it does say for best results use twice a day, but to be honest I quite often forget and so once a day is a lot more reasonable for me. 

I use this both a while before nipping in order for them to be soft as well as in-between to keep the area moisturised. 
For those of you that have artificial nails, this can be used on them which is great, as if I remember correctly, when I used to wear them all of the time my cuticle area looked a little worse for wear.

I think cuticles make such a big difference to the look of your hands, especially with polished nails. 

Have you tried this product? Do you have any cuticle recommendations?

 xx

PS. I forgot to mention that this product smells amazing!