What I'm Wearing- Wireless Festival 2012

Day One 



Day Two


Camouflage jacket- Urban Outfitters
Levis Shorts- Rokit
White Studded Vest- Zara
Leather Hooded Gillet- Topshop
Grey Vest- Topshop
Mini Casio- Urban Outfitters
Tights- Primark
Bracelets- A mixture of Topshop, Forever 21, Miss Selfridge, Holiday Bracelets and Mulberry
Black Converse  

I posted some photos of myself at Wireless Festival onto Instagram at the weekend and had a few questions in regards to where my outfit was from, so I decided to do a post. I didn't get very many blog-worthy photos so I got redressed with the bits that weren't totally ruined by the mud and rain, to take some shots for you.

I went to Wireless at Hyde Park on both the Saturday and Sunday and really loved wearing my jacket, so I just changed my outfit up for the second day with a different vest, my leather gillet and a pair of tights.

On both days, I wore my Black Converse that I got when I was about 16 and although they suited the outfit really well, I kind of regret it now as they got completely ruined and are now absolute goners. 

On both days I wore Gold by Giles Red nail varnish, which I am absolutely loving at the moment and in the photo of day two I am wearing MAC Vegas Volt on my lips.

There is a lots and lots more photos of me and Liz at Wireless on my Instagram (bellesboutique) if you fancy a little look. 

What do you think of this outfit? Is it similar to something you would wear to a festival?

xx