Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hairspray





I'm always on the hunt for good hairsprays, due to the fact that I firstly it's a product that I use near enough every day and secondly, I always want huge hair for the longest time possible. 

I have been recommended this product a few times now, by girls that also love huge hair but I can't help but be left feeling rather disappointed.

I purchased this in Superdrug when the range was buy one get one free and I decided to start out on the small 60ml bottles in order for me to be able to take it to work. 

It's an amplifying hairspray that aims to give you maximum hold, volume, fullness and shine. 
Other than shine which I don't mind amazing, it does do all of them things but unlike other sprays I have used previously, all promising the same, I find this incredibly sticky.
 It is a maximum hold hair spray, which means it will hold every single hair in place. That does sound like a dream on the tin, but I personally find it holds too much and feels very sticky, not leaving me much room for movement or any smoothing over. When I wear my hair up, it even coats the finest baby hairs which normally I would just smooth away. It literally sticks to them and they don't move. 

It does provide a long lasting hold which is great for me and considering how sticky I find it on the hair, it isn't hard work to brush out in slightest.

I think this product is perfect if you do just want it to hold some volume at the roots, sprayed underneath layers of hair rather than on top, but for how I like to use hair spray it doesn't leave my hair feeling or looking too great.

As fair as hairsprays go, this isn't one of my faves but I suppose it's dependant on what it is that you're after. If you are after maximum maximum hold, volume and don't want much movement at all- this could well be for you.

I'm still curious about the other Samy Fat Hair products that I have heard so much about and so will more than likely pick some of them up shortly to try. Have you tried any? What would you recommend? 

xx