What I'm Wearing


Origins A Perfect World Tinted Moisturiser Light/Medium*
Bourjois Healthy Mix 53
Nars Laguna
Make Up Forever HD Powder
L'Oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss
Benefit They're Real
HD Brow Palette Rich Brown
HD Brows Brow Beater*
MAC In Synch
L'Oreal Caresse Lovely Pink

I went for a Sunday lunch with my boyfriend this afternoon and thought I'd make a little more effort than the normal lazy sunday, hair scraped up look so decided to play with my new Enrapture Totem Styler*. I really like how it works and will put together a review once I've used it a few more times.

I did that really annoying thing, where you get carried away and over apply products and I ended up throwing a bit of a strop at how caked my skin ended up looking and how product over-loaded my hair was, to which my boyfriend replied "day in the life of Laura"- men!

I tweeted the other day that I really loved the combination of L'oreal Caresse Lovely Pink over the top of MAC In Synch, and here it is. I really, really like it. The lovely moisturising finish of Lovely Pink makes it work really well and stops In Synch potentially drying.

I popped into Boots today and picked up a couple of Barry M lipsticks. I know they're drying but I really couldn't resist the colours. I'm sure they'll appear in a post very soon!

I hope you're all very well 
xx