Avon Arctic Goddess- Pixiwoo & Alesha Dixon




















Instagram- bellesboutique 

Last night I was invited over to the very amazing Penthouse Suite at the Mayfair Hotel to preview Avons Winter collection- Arctic Goddess. 

Avon is a brand that has forever been in my life and as a child I absolutely loved to browse the pages of the catalogue and pick out a lipgloss from the younger range, Colour Trend which is in fact still going. As I have grown up into the product obsessed girl that I am now, Avon has continued to grow and although it hasn't necessarily been a go-to brand for me, I still always have a browse through the catalogues when one comes through my door and am now kicking myself at not making more orders. We was all given the chance to swatch away and try the products to our hearts content and I can honestly say that the majority of these products are amazing. I was given a few samples of products that got me extremely excited and I can't wait to report back how I get on with them.

Alesha Dixon is Avons Beauty and Empowerment Ambassador and both her and the super Pixiwoo girls, Sam and Nic were on hand to talk through all of the products and really, just have a rather fab time. 
I can't tell you how lovely, welcoming and beautiful these three ladies were. We spent a good while talking music, Strictly Come Dancing, YouTube, beauty advice and of course make up over Champagne and canapes and a truly great evening was had.

The Arctic Goddess Collection was inspired by the A/W12 Catwalks and is complete with products shaded with Icy Blues and Green hues, perfect for the Winter which is when it will be released for.
There is a pretty amazing nail varnish, that I can't wait to wear on my nails throughout icy cold days.
I won't pretend that Green, Blue and Shimmery shades are shades that usually would fall into my colour palette, but Sam and Nic gave us advice of how to incorporate them into our looks for something a little bit special and I will definitely be giving them a little go. 

The Arctic Goddess will be available in November both online and in Avon catalogues. 

What do you think of Avon? Do you have any must haves?