HD Brow Beater






Over the past two years, I have put quite a bit of effort into my brows and growing them into the shape that I want and although they're not 100% the look I want yet, they are getting there. Until then (and probably even when I do eventually get to the look I'm going for) I will continue to touch them up and fill in the shape with my beloved HD Brow Palette. I really think eyebrows make such a difference and play the ultimate part in framing your face and so in my whole make up routine, I probably spend longest on them getting them as close to "perfect" as I can.

After I have spent a few minutes filling in my brows with my HD Brow Palette the last thing I want is for them to stray and go wild throughout the day, so I always give them a little brush over with this HD Brow Beater*. It's a lightweight clear gel, that sets your brows into place and is supposed to condition them. Personally, I don't feel like my eyebrows are any more conditioned than usual after using this and really, I'm not sure how you would even know they were however, when it comes to setting my brows this product does a splendid job. It's used just like you would use a clear mascara on them and brushed through your brow hairs to hold and keep them calm throughout the day.
Untouched, I don't find that any of my brow hairs stray at all and the shape holds until I remove my make up which I absolutely love.

This product is never really going to be a must-have for me as it isn't completely necessary and although I love it, I could live without it and use a cheaper alternative like a drug store clear mascara. However, I am a massive fan of HD Brows and whilst it's in my make up bag I will use it every single day with lots of love and appreciation.

This product isn't very widely available, although you can pick one up Noveau Beauty Shop here for £14.95.

Are you as obsessed with brows as I am? What products do you use on them?