Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist





I've recently gone from almost cutting down using heat on my hair completely to possibly using it more than ever. I have either been wearing my hair with lots of volume created with my Big Fat Tong that I blogged about here or pretty much completely straight with a centre parting. For both of these styles, heat is crucial for me and so I decided that had to step up my protection with Lee Staffords Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist* that I was prescribed by Lee himself, at the Lee Stafford event.

I must admit, for as long as I can remember, I have been really naughty when it comes to heat protectant sprays. I have had the same ghd one sat pretty much untouched in my cabinet for a very long time and it's more than likely well past its use by date. Silly I know, as not protecting your hair from up to 200° each time is so, so bad for it and for us girls (and boys) who quite frankly really care what our hair looks like- why wouldn't we care for it as much as we possibly could?

In my opinion, I don't think a super expensive or high end protection spray is necessary. I may be wrong, I'm no professional, but I think they all do near enough the same thing and with that in mind, this is a perfectly good product, does a good job, it's really reasonable and looks fabulously Pink in amongst all of your products. I have been putting in more effort at upping my game and now make sure that I spritz a few sprays both onto my damp hair before blowdrying and on dry hair before using my tongs or straighteners. 
I haven't noticed any change in my hair, but then this is a protectant and not a cure but what I do notice is if I use this alone with no other products, my hair does have quite a nice shine to it which I like.

Theres not really much more I can say where hair protectant in concerned, but I'm glad I now have a new product that I promise I will use every day. 

This is a part of the Lee Stafford Poker Straight range and is available in Boots in store or online here for £5.99.   

Do you make sure you protect your locks with heat? What do you use?

xx