Vaseline Pink Bubbly Limited Edition Lip Therapy


For as long as I can remember, I have had a tin of Vaseline in my make up bag. I remember everyone in school having one in their pocket and applying it throughout the school day for a natural glossed look.

From the original Blue Vaseline that I'm sure we all automatically link with the brand, Vaseline have come very far with their range and now with a spot of luxury in the form of Pink Bubbly*.

I'm sure you're aware, I love a beautiful bit of packaging and this is a pretty posh little dream. It's so classy looking and I absolutely love having this in my bag. 

It's enriched with Champagne Grape extract and used on top of a lipstick or on it's own, it works to intensively moisturise and smooth your lips.

Yesterday saw this limited edition Vaseline Pink Bubbly lip therapy hit the shelves exclusively in the fabulous Selfridges
It costs £3.49 which is slightly more than a standard Vaseline tin, but in my opinion it's very fabulous and so very much worth it.

Will your lips be enjoying the champagne lifestyle?

xx