Origins Super Spot Remover





Although I'm quite lucky when it comes to spots, I completely fell for the hype surrounding this product and purchased it for the days that I needed a miracle to rescue me from a spot or a blemish and also to clear up the blemish on my chin, that I've been ranting about for a while now.

I've been using this on and off for about a month now and haven't reviewed it until now because I really wanted to give it a fair go. Not suffering all of the time means it isn't something I go to every day but when I have needed to, I have been applying this religiously.

It's a thin gel full of Salicylic Acid that's applied to the area and is meant to treat and calm the blemish.
Unfortunately, this doesn't remove the blemish all together as such which is a massive disappointment to me but I have found it to calm a few of my issues significantly throughout the past month, minus the troubled area on my chin which bothers me the most and was really the one area I really wanted to clear up. 

In terms of the odd spot here and there, this gel did dry them out and calm any redness but like I said, it won't remove it all together and isn't a miracle, like wishful me had hoped it would be.

This is a super tiny bottle (10ml) which I was a little concerned about when spending £13 on it, but you really do need the smallest amount per application, meaning it will you last a long time.

 The only thing that bothered me about this product, is that it does tend to dry and become slightly visible, so it's not so suitable for day time/going out so I tend to only apply when I'm at home for the day or at night times, which is where I think it works best anyway. 

Just after purchasing this, I was very kindly sent a newer addition to the Origins collection, the Spot Remover Pads* and now that I've given the gel a fair go I'm going to give the pads a go and report back how I feel about them. I've heard they don't dry very visibly on the skin, which is giving me great hopes as that really was my only concern with the gel.

The Origins Super Spot Remover costs £13 and is available online and at Origins counters in House of Fraser, John Lewis and Boots

Have you tried the Origins Super Spot Remover? What did you think?