What I'm Wearing- Nelly, Glamorous & Zara








Disco Pants- Glamorous
Shopper bag- Zara
Chelsea Boots- Chockers

This evening I went to the Handpicked Media LFW Suite with some fab bloggers at the One Aldwych hotel in London. It was the launch of the suite and was showcasing New Look and their new clothing and cosmetic collections. I took quite a few photos of all of the goodies and a post on the event will follow. Liz, JessSabrina and I decided to head out for some dinner afterwards and a great night full of fabulous girly gossip.

I wasn't too sure what to wear and although I felt pretty cliche to wear the bloggers favourite, Disco Pants, to a bloggers event I still went for it and teamed them up with a really fab little blouse from Nelly and my go-to Chelsea Boots. 

I picked this bag up in Zara today and I absolutely love it. It's really basic but fits all of my stuff (most importantly my camera) in beautifully. It was a super bargain at just £19.99 and something I really love about it, is that the detailing on the zip is Silver which believe it or not, seems pretty hard to come by nowadays! 

What do you think of this outfit? What would you wear Disco Pants with? 

xx