Toni & Guy Serum Drops






Every now and then I like to spoil my hair with a couple of drops of serum and since receiving these Toni & Guy Serum Drops* I have become hooked. 

It's used to help prevent frizz and those horrid fly-aways and give your hair a high shine and gloss,
and that is exactly what is does.

All that's needed is two drops and your hair is glistened with shine and feels so smooth and glossy to the touch.
I find it's best used for when I'm wearing my hair straight, as although it calms my fly-aways it does make it so soft and glossy that it's best in a straight, simple and glossed style rather than up, as it falls quicker and is too soft to work with.

I personally use two drops of this on slightly damp hair like a hair oil, from the mid-lengths to the ends before I blow dry it, although judging by the directions for use, it is meant to be used on dry hair which to be fair, is how most serums are used. I probably shouldn't use it like this, but it works for me.
At just 30ml, it's a tiny enough bottle to carry around with you to smooth through your hair on the go although it is glass so possibly would be a little weighty for a on the go hair product.

I like how serums work in my hair and find this one also seals the ends of my hair pretty well (thank goodness!), but the downside to them is I find my hair does need washing quicker than what it would if I didn't use them. I also find occasionally, if I use them on my dry hair anything after after day one it doesn't look or feel as good so I tend to only use them to calm down my day one frizzy hair. 

This product is a part of the Toni & Guy Glamour range and is available in Boots in store and online here for £7.19.

Do you use a serum to smooth through your hair? 

xx