What I'm Wearing- New Look, Topshop, Primark, Zara







Speckled T shirt- Topshop
Blazer- Primark
Leigh Jeans- Topshop 
Shopper bag- Zara
Statement Chain Necklace- New Look*
Mini Gold Casio- Urban Outfitters 

This evening I popped along to day two at the Handpicked Media Suite where Ugg Australia were showcasing their latest collections and giving us bloggers the chance to relax in amongst the coolness of the suite. I had a great evening and have posted quite a few photos of the event on my Instagram (bellesboutique) if you fancied a look.
I'm not sure if I am the only one, but I always tend to link Ugg with their classic style of boot when in actual fact they have such a vast range of footwear. All typically cosy, comfortable and warm they had a couple of real gems that are available in their stores that we all had our eyes on. I know where I'll be heading when the UK reaches its inevitable bitter temperatures. 

I'm not really a super fashion girl but seeing as it's London Fashion Week and that after all, is why the suite I went to even exists, I decided that I had better try to make a little effort so changed what would normally be a comfortable day-to-day outfit for me into something a little more special with this New Look statement necklace*. I actually received this as a gift from the New Look event last night and at first thought it was a little bit eccentric for me but after trying it on, I have decided that I in fact really like it. It got so many compliments and I can't wait to wear it again.

I absolutely live in these jeans at the moment, they're so comfortable and I love the colour. Anything Khaki, I am quite frankly all over. I love wearing them with a simple Black or White t shirt, super casual but I like it.

What do you think of this outfit? Do you like the addition of the statement necklace?

xx