Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything Flawless Complexion Kit






How beautiful is this Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything* set? It's completely to my taste both in terms of the products it is home to and the way it is presented. 

In the form of a pretty little book, this Benefit flawless complexion kit includes
Miniature Benefit Brush
Porefessional 7.5ml
Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in "I'm so money" Honey 7ml
Boi-ing in  02 and 03 1.5ml
Hello Flawless in "I'm cute as a bunny" Honey 4g

This set is made up of a range of perfect colours aimed towards medium skin tones, although it is available in Light and Deep too, with the same products but in more suitable shades.
Like the Sugarlicious Delicious Nude Lip & Cheek set that I blogged about here I think these are perfectly reasonably sized products if you're wanting to try out the products but don't want to buy them individually or even if you have already tried these and just want smaller versions for your make up bag. They're the sweetest little additions to this adorable box.

Though to begin with, I was never really a fan of Porefessional like so many people are, it is definitely growing on me and like I said this is the perfect size to keep in your make up bag for on the go. I actually have this size product already, which I was given as a sample to try and honestly it's lasted me a fair while.
My favourite product in this set has to be Boi-ing which comes in both 02 and 03. It is a lovely concealer, packaged in a little plastic clipped set which is absolutely perfect to carry around for touch ups. 
These two shades can be blended together to make the perfect shade to cover dark under-eye circles and imperfections or in my case used singly depending on how tanned I am.

This book like box is also mirrored, the mirror sits behind the very handy detachable tips & tricks book which gives you tips alongside pretty little diagrams of how to use these products to perfection.

I really love everything about this Benefit set- the beautiful design and the products and I will definitely be making use of Benefits extra tip which is to remove the products and use the box to keep my treasures inside. 

This How To Look The Best At Everything cosmetics box costs £24.50 which I really do think is super reasonable for such a beautifully put together product and is available at Benefit Counters and both in stores and online here.