Clarins Odyssey Eye Quartet Mineral Palette









I'm not one to really drool over an eyeshadow let alone an eyeshadow palette. 
I don't always venture out into eye make up any more than mascara and if I do, I normally stick to super safe colours. 
Eyeshadows have never been my go-to products on a make up counter, I'm definitely more of a base and lipstick girl but the way I feel about this product means there is something very special about it.

 The Clarins Odyssey Eye Quartet Mineral Palette* is honestly, currently my favourite thing in my make up collection. It is the most beautiful thing and I am so quick to show it off to everyone, I mean look at it!

It's made up of four shades and two applicators. Now the applicators are extremely pretty, as is the rest of the palette but to be honest I probably won't get much use out of them. The eyeshadows on the other hand, well. 
They can be used both wet and dry and though I haven't tried it wet yet, I imagine that Gold leaf highlight beauty will apply to the eye like a dream, just as it already does dry. A little touch of that in the inner corner, placed somewhere within your smoky eye or even applied like an eyeliner is simply stunning. I've never felt such a soft, creamy, glittery bit of goodness like it. The other shades, are more "normal" and are a gorgeous mix of Brown, Bronze and Taupe and work both together or alone to create a beautiful look. 

The packaging of this quad is probably what makes this product that little bit more special. It's a Gold, shiny, delicate, classy handful of make up and in or out of the little Red pouch it is a dream to have in your make up bag.

This Clarins palette is apart of the limited edition Christmas Odyssey Collection and is available now for £30, which is quite pricey but if you're into eyeshadow or if you're a sucker for lovely packaging as I am, then I highly recommend this.  

What do you think? What kind of look would you go for with this?