Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balms






Over the last month or so, I've heard quite a bit surrounding these Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balms*, but to be honest I didn't think they would be very pigmented so although I was certainly intrigued, they wasn't top of my wish list.
Since receiving them in these seven shades, I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed wearing them. There are shades that I am definitely more fond of but overall I think they're a lovely product.

The darker colours especially offer such great pigmentation, that you would expect from more of a lipstick formula rather than such a lightweight balm. I particularly love Crush and wore it at the Cosmo Blog Awards and got so many compliments. It's such a deep Berry Purple colour and it sticks around on my lips for hours before any need of touch up.
Unfortunately, the lighter shades don't really have much colour pay off on my lips. The natural colour of my lips and the slight stain that these give don't work terribly well together and so it really is just a slight hint of colour on my lips.

They do feel ever so soft on your lips and are incredibly moisturising. They are retractable so there is no need for sharpening which is great, they just simple twist at the bottom and voila!

I really like these and at the £7.99 that they retail for, I think they are perfectly reasonable as an all round product.

These are available to buy at Revlon stands at Superdrug and Boots.

What do you think of these balms? What shade stands out to you?