What I'm Wearing



MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Benefit Boing 02*
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Universal
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Sable Beige*
Illamasqua Lover
HD Brow Palette- Rich Brown
NYX Frou Frou- Black*
No7 Perfect Lips- Fire
L'Oreal Red Passion

Tonight I went to the Ice Tank Studios for the launch of Total Hair Experts hair tools. It was quite the celebrity hang out, with girls including Millie Mackintosh and Louise Thompson all sipping Champagne amongst us. I got the chance to have a little talk with Millie, and I can confirm that she is as beautiful as she looks on tv and has a fantastic personality to match. We got talking about her new lash range, and she recommended the Mayfair ones for me so I'm going to have to pick up a pair to try.
The Total Hair Experts range consists of hair straighteners, hair dryers and tongs to name just a few and will be available to buy in Tescos.

I opted for a Red lip for the occasion to brighten my mood up slightly. I have been so busy this week with work and blogging stuff and so thought it would pick me up a little, which it certainly did.
There is something about wearing a bright lip to change your mood. Sounds very silly, but I find it works. 

I've managed to get my hands on some amazing new products this week, including Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel in Sable Beige which I'm wearing above. I can't wait to share it with you, it's seriously the most amazing compact I have ever seen!

Tomorrow is the Cosmo Blog Awards and I am so excited for it. There is so many blogs nominated that I love so much, so it will be great to see some friendly faces and meet some new bloggers.

xx