Handpicked Media Suite- Ted Baker at LFW

















Day five at the Handpicked Media Suite in the Aldwych Hotel saw Ted Baker gracing the room with an array of beautiful collections including their beautiful range of bags and accessories. 

Ted Baker is becoming more and more popular, especially amongst so many girls that I know with their beautiful purses and cosmetics bags. I especially love the cosmetics bags with the Glitter bows and think I am going to treat myself very soon.

The male collections that I had a look through were very much inspired by Teds love for fishing. There's definitely less print than I normally see in Ted Baker stores, but still some fabulous colours and textures all finished with perfect little details particularly on the collars. The male accessories are wonderful and a couple of stand out pieces were a classic Brown Leather satchel and an amazing Satchel Rucksack that I think so many men, including my boyfriend would love.
The ladies collections on the other hand, were full of bright colours and very eye catching designs. Many of the items that appeared to be more plain, were lined with the most beautiful floral patterns and a piece that went down a treat within the suite was a Yellow cape, which was so flattering and would be perfect for Autumn. Ted Baker put so much effort into the small details and finishes to there products and are all definitely worth a look.

Just like when I visited the suite last time during London Fashion Week, we was very kindly spoilt with beauty treatments from the Teds Beauty Spot therapists. I was given a fabulous Shellac French Manicure and I can't tell you how pleased I am with the results. They look so incredibly neat and pretty and I can't stop looking at how shiny they are.

What do you think of the collection? Anything that particularly catches your eye?

xx