What I'm Wearing- Topshop, Urban Outfitters, New Look






Shirt Dress- Topshop
Camo Jacket- Urban Outfitters
Cross Belt- Topshop
Biker Boots- New Look*
Cross Bracelet- Fashionology
Over the knuckle rings- Love, Hearts & Crosses and eBay

For my third day visiting London Fashion Week, I decided to go a little bit "dressed up grunge". It was quite warm this morning, so I decided to wear my trusty Cream shirt dress with my new pair of Black boots and Camo jacket. It was probably a little too casual, but I felt comfortable and tried to dress it up a little bit with a scraped back high bun and bright lip. My bun got quite a lot of attention in and around London. I paired two doughnuts together to create a bigger bun, gave it a little spray and it managed to last all throughout my super busy day.  

It really was such a good day. I met some amazing bloggers and headed to Ted Baker at the Handpicked Media Suite, then on for some lunch, then went to watch the DAS Show and finished off having dinner with Liz, Sabrina, Milly and Jess. Far too much eating happened today, but bloggers do love food ;)

I would love to know your thoughts on this outfit. Do you like my new boots?

xx