A few new things


Hello Sunshines,

I hope your all having a beautiful weekend. I thought I'd share a few things that I have purchased..

Unfortunately I haven't got a holiday planned for this year, although I am desperately hoping to get away to Thailand towards the end of the year. But I still love to buy bikinis..
I love bandeau bikinis, I haven't really got much shape to be honest, so I think they are most flattering for me..
I got this one from TU @ Sainsburys. They had a 25% promotion and so I got it for about £10 I think.. I love it. I already have the exact same in about 5 different colours. But I love it that much.
I also picked up a triangle one, mostly because it was Pink with polka dots..I got that one for about £7.50.

I also heart a little summery bag.. So I picked up the one above from Primark for £6- which I think is so good! I wanted one from Topshop, which was a bit smaller and cost £26! Who doesnt love it when you find something thats even better than the original one you wanted and lots cheaper!

The Jacket above is from River Island. My opinions always change on River Island, but I must admit I'm really quite enjoying there pieces at the moment. They don't seem so covered in 'RI' and horrid diamontes and glitter anymore- just simple, floral, summer items.
I wanted this jacket for a while but I kept putting it off. Then I went in again and it was the only one on the last chance to buy rail- so I had to really. I'm so glad.
Its a really light tailored jacket, it has the nicest little floral print, cropped sleeves and shoulder pads. It only cost £35 which I think is really good. I have been wearing it with a little denim dress and it makes such a sweet little outfit.
I did however have a bit of a disaster the first time wearing it. I wore it when I was watching the first England World Cup match..Drinks were being thrown every where, Instant fake bake came THROUGH the jacket reminding me why I hate instant fake tan and I was just horrified so I ran out in a huge state leaving everyone in the bar, jumped in a cab so I could get it in the wash.. Everybody thought I was over reacting and being a little bit silly, but it was my new jacket that I loved and I'm sure you'd all do the same...right??


I mentioned this tee in my last post. It was £9.99 with £5 off in River Island. So I got it for 4.99. I think they might actually have got this wrong, because in another store I went into, the tag said £14.99. Only an extra £5. But hey- bargain!

These little elasticated-cuffed-denim-trousers are delightful to wear, so comfortable. The boyfriend hates them, as do a few other people, but I like them. They are full length, just had rode up a little when I kept getting up and down to the camera for the pictures!  They was £11 in Primark. Fabulouusss.


A little bit of lush..
- You've been Mangoed
-Each peach (and twos a pear)
-Heavenlli
and I got a free Too Drunk :)

xx