Hey there. So, you know how I wasn't sure on Tuesday if I could fit some thrifting time in???
Well, I did.
And I didn't come out empty handed. Being that it wasn't a 'sale' day, I found myself being rather frugal...but some things just cannot be left behind.
1. Set of 2 vintage velvet pillows, with a magical olive green floral print.
2. Lots of precious vintage fabric, with yellow/green and blue floral prints.
3. Skinny belts- 2 shades of pink.
4. Vintage bedsheet with a perfect green and brown floral print (it's going to be so cute in our room!)
5. UH-mazing vintage red plaid thermos.
I have plenty of projects in mind for those fabrics! I can't wait to get started! Oh how I wish there were more hours in the day sometimes...if and when I get started on those projects, I'll be sure to post about them :)
(Please excuse the crappy photo...the lighting in our place wasn't being nice to me and my already poor photography skills.)
What have you thrifted lately?
I'd love to know.