DIY: how to fix a pretty baby..

I was horrified when my Make Up Store lipstick Pretty Baby started to die on me.
Its happened before with a few lipsticks, one that comes to mind that it happens quite alot with is creme d'nude, but with Pretty Baby I was very devastated. I love it alot.
Last night I went to the store in Westfields and was so happy to get another. I asked the lady in the store why this happened to my last one and she said its a problem they have with a few of there lines and it has been put to the manufacturers. The casing is too big for the actual lipstick so she said its important that when you use it, you literally only twist it up the tiniest amount- a little bit of a pain but I can deal with it as it is my fave.


I have no idea why I hadn't done this already, but she suggested that I put the remaining product I had into another pot and use it in lipbalm form..
The lady in the store couldn't have been any more helpful, she gave me a little pot and instructions of what to do!


Step One
Remove the lipstick from the container and put it into a small pot.
Step Two
Put the pot into the microwave for about 20 seconds at a time, checking to make sure that it isn't that hot that its bubbling.
Step Three
Make sure its all melted evenly into the pot.
Step Four
Pop into the fridge for a few minutes.
Voila!
Easy peasy.
You can also do this for any broken concealers. How exciting!

xx