New Loves v.2

Well hello Wednesday. It was my original goal to get my 'New Loves' post up every Tuesday, but I came down with a horrible bug on Sunday or Monday, that had me bed ridden for almost 2 full days. I've had to have slept over 34 hours since Monday afternoon--insane. The good news is, I'm finally starting to feel better...but the down side is, I have more to catch up on than I'd like to think about. I came across this button maker, thedogcoatlady, on Etsy, and I feel in love with some the kitty buttons. They are just too funny. And if you know me well, you know I'd totally sport these on my totes and bags.

All images were sourced from the Etsy shop thedogcoatlady.

On another note, Ashley over at Merry May Handmade has changed her craft nights to every other Wednesday, instead of the 2nd Thursday of the month. Which means tonight is the first night for the new schedule! So join her along with other Phoenix craftsters at Butter Toast from 5-8pm.

Have a lovely day.
xo. Traci