Xen Tan Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe

Introducing the long-awaited, beautiful bronzed and fabulous addition to my life- Xen Tan Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe.
Xen Tan have described this product as the "darkest, richest and most luxurious tan to date; one that offers a tan that will last longer than any other fake-tan product", and they couldn't get a more accurate description. I don't claim to have tried all of the Fake Tan's in the market but of all of which I have- this is by far the best.
I ordered as soon as it became available to buy and could't wait to cover myself in it.
It definately isn't the cheapest tanning product with an RRP of £34.95 for a 236ml bottle, but in my opinion its 100% worth it. There has been a little bit of an uproar on Twitter with complaints of the price and although I would love for it to be a little bit more friendly to my purse I do believe the price reflects the quality in this product.
The amount of product you need to use is minimal, and if your anything like me- buying fake tan all the time, then its worth the money in "cost per use" thinking.
There isn't any fake tan smell- which to be honest has never really bothered me anyway, but I do wish that maybe it had more of the delicous marzipan scent that Xen Tans Dark Lotion has, as this is more chocolatey and a little bit richer.
Please ignore the paleness and slight redness to my leg here, I had been cosey and tucked reading all of your beautiful blogs.
I just wanted to illustrate to you how little product you need. The colour guide isn't as dark as the Dark Lotion or any other colour guided fake tan I've used but Xen Tan do recommend this product to the "Experienced Tanner" and I believe this is probably why. If you struggle without the darker colour guides, the results that you will gain from the beautifully bronzed colour will probably leave you with quite a few visible streaks, so be careful!
The pictures below were taken after one application. I'm such a happy girl.

and this just to show you the intensity of the colour on a night out.
(Slightly worse for wear on the toilet floor in Tiger Tiger- Classy!)


I would definately recommend this product to anyone that adores a delicious, deep bronze colour and will 100% be repurchasing.
Happy tanning my little beauts- get ordering!
xx