London-Manchester

After a prolonged wait to get up to Manchester- I am here, I have finally moved in!
I have managed to unpack my masses of clothes and find little homes for all of my things.
I stupidly left tons of things that I wanted to bring with me, but thats me all over..I panicked so much about what to bring with me, I forgot some of the necessities- this isn't all bad though, as I now have a reason to do a little spot of shopping.
We're living in the perfect location really, for those of you that know Manchester I'm very close to the Printworks! This means Selfridges, The Arndale Centre, a huge Topshop, good food and drink everywhere, Harvey Nics and the most beautiful picturesque christmas market all pretty much on my doorstep- I feel like a very lucky lady right now.
I had a little stress moment when I got here, my wireless wouldn't connect and the geek in me couldn't fix it, I refuse to connect to the internet restricted via a cable so I spent a good few hours of encryption codes, access keys, wep, wpa'blahblahblah... but finally I'm online and wireless, cosy on the sofa, so whilst my boyfriend works through his pile of uni work, I'm gonna catch up on a few days worth of blogs. Yay!
xx