New Loves v.9

Good Morning and happy Tuesday to you! I'm finally on time for my New Loves post this week! I swear, it doesn't take me long to find a new artist to love as soon as I hop onto Etsy and start browsing. Today's New Loves artist was actually featured on the front page this morning, which is why she caught my attention. I used to have a quite a knack for fashion illustration in my late teens, and this artist made me realize how much I miss sketching. Her Etsy shop is called Robin Elizabeth Art, and it's full of uber amazing fashion illustrations and sketches. I adore her work, especially her use of pretty leggies! She has definitely inspired me to whip out the ol' sketch book tonight, and see if I still got it.  :)
Please check out Miss Robin Elizabeth, I hope you enjoy!!

Zooey, with antlers. So lovely!!


All images were sourced from Robin Elizabeth Art.

Have a lovely, inspiring day!!
xo. Traci