Boxing Day Greetings & Haul!


I can't believe its almost over for another 365 days! The most wonderful day of the year- Christmas!

I just thought I'd share with you a little haul of some goodies that I have very luckily got over this wonderful festive period.

These are all my "blog" related things; things that no doubt you will be seeing or hearing of in future posts.



Pictured Above..
Gold Mini Casio
River Island Black Platform Heels
Xen Tan Dark Lotion
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
Topshop Camel leggings & cami
H&M Floral and Black blouses

My most fantastic present to ever receive is a "bits-a-box"- mainly because I love stuff.
When I was younger; I'd receive these full of fab things such as glitter, celotape, stickers coloured paper and 'Now' Cassettes.
Now, I get a box full of my favourite things..My family clearly know me very well!
Soap & Glory, John Frieda, Phil Smith, Body Shop, MAC, Fake Bake, Tanning things, Underwear, Brushes, Hot water bottles, Cupcake and Baking goodies, Jelly Belly & Yankee Candles and lots of Chocolates and Sweeties!

I also got a gorilla pod! I love it. It literally twists and turns onto everything- my photos will never be the same again!

I got this Topshop Satchel in the sale. SO happy! £50 down to £25. Super, super!
I got really far too spoilt with money and Topshop vouchers to spend further in the sales and I can't wait.
I attempted them today but it was pretty much a sale fail! There was far too many crowds and I just wanted to get home to my family, eat lots and watch some good tv!

I've got a few suprises coming up soon, which I am very excited about! I'll let you know as and when!

I'm really so grateful for everything I have got and can't wait to get using it all.

Once again, I hope you all have had a fantastic Christmas time- enjoy every remaining moment of it!
xx