New Loves v.12

'Ello. I'm back for New Loves Tuesday. (Sorry I missed last week). I apologize in advance, for this will be a quickie, but with the holidays I haven't had much time for creative research.
I, of course, found this artist on Etsy. Her name is Eva Juliet, an art director and graphic designer from Quebec, a French province of Canada. My dear late grandma (mentioned yesterday) was born and raised in Quebec, so I thought that little detail was worth adding. Eva Juliet incorporates positive messages into her prints which I really love. As we head into a new year, I think positive reminders are a lovely thing to have around. Don't you?
(My very favorite, for the inner granny in me)
 
All images were sourced from Eva Juliet.

I hope everyone is having a lovely Tuesday!!
Ta ta!
xo. Traci