What I'm Wearing- Christmas Eve


Its Christmas!!

I hope you've all had an absolutely great day, I have. I love Christmas- I'm very much a family orientated girl so this time of the year is just perfect for me. Plus Santa spoilt me lots.

Last night I went out with friends to a local club and this is what I wore..
-As intended, my Black faux leather shorts from Topshop £38
-My Mink lace-ish long sleeve top from Topshop £18
-A Primark basic vest £1.50
-Black River Island platform heel shoes £50
-Pauls Boutique clutch handbag

On my face I wore..
-Xen Tan Dark Lotion
-Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
-MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC35
-Studio Finish concealer NC35
-Benefit Hoola bronzer
-MAC Bronzing powder (slight shimmer)
-No7 Eyebrow Pencil
-Eyeshadows from a Ruby & Mille palette (Sorry no named shades)
-Benefit Eye Bright
-MAC Black Funk eyeliner
-Covergirl Lash Blast
-Eylure natural individuals all over the eye
-Sleek Havana corner lashes on top
-MAC St Germaine

Eek! Quite alot, but it did stay put though a rather eventful drunken Christmas Eve!

I made my hair stay put with Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle and as per usual it worked a treat.

On my nails I used the Nailene Natural Nails, I was pleasantly surprised with these wonders but I'll leave them to a seperate post.





(Please excuse the in-the-toilet-drunken-mirror-pose)
xx