John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight & Overnight Repair Transform Creme Serum

Introducing..
John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight & Overnight Repair Transform Creme Serum.


These two new products are absolutely AMAZING! I have always been a fan of John Frieda products- normally the volume range but these are literally just fab.




John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight 100ml £6.99
"Transform curly, frizzy hair into a straight, smooth style that lasts upto 3 days."


3 day straight is marketed as a Semi-Permanent styling spray. Its full of Keratin Protein which when is heat activated with Hair Straighteners, wraps each strand to seal long-lasting straightness without making weighing it down.
You apply this to wet or damp hair and use 7-15 sprays depending on the length, curl and thickness of your hair. Brush or comb it through to ensure that it has been distributed evenly and blow dry.
Once your hair has been blow dried, you may feel like I did at first- "eek, this feels like a disgusting product build up" but I assure you, once you set your hair straighteners on your locks that feeling will disapear and what you will feel is extremely straight, soft, silky smooth hair.
It really leaves your hair feeling so soft and light, as if you've had a conditioning treatment. Just like that initial feeling after you have had your hair done professionally.
My mum used this at the same time as me and was so pleased with the results aswell. Its genius!
Thats just the initial feeling.


I don't buy products expecting them not to work, but its quite frequent that I buy a product and think "yeah ok..." but really, this works. My hair is left completely straight for days at a time. By 3 days, I wash anyway but inbetween I really don't find the need to straighten which is just fantastic.
If anything, I feel like I need to boof my hair up a little bit because it literally makes my hair completely straight- but that is not something I am going to complain about.


3 day straight states that is safe for colour treated and chemically treated hair aswell!
To see the results of 3 Day Straight 2 days on, I have recently added a post of photos click here.




John Frieda Overnight Repair Transform Creme Serum 50ml £7.39
"Mends dry, damaged, frizzy hair for a smooth silky-soft texture. Leaves no residue on the pillow"


I have never seen therefore never used an overnight repair serum on my hair so I was very excited to try this out.
Its packed with Chamomile extract and "Damage mending technology" that mends each strand of your hair to a deep luxurious level whilst you sleep. It "visibly repairs breakage and split ends and deeply nourishes to add back much needed moisture".


You simply use about a 10p size of serum (depending on length and thickness of your hair) into your palms and distribute into your DRY locks, concentrating on the ends of your damaged ends and leave overnight. Then you go to sleep, wake up, wash and style your hair as normal.


When you have dried your hair the following morning your hair feels so soft and in a much better condition. My hair is in mega need of a cut, but my ends feel so much better and alot more sealed.
I've used so many treatments on my hair, and this one genuinely feels as if your hair has had miracles worked on it.
I'm so, so pleased with this product.


As for the pillow test, that is an absolute winner too! No residue on my pillow- yay! I was a little concerned it would leave my pillow feeling a little greasy, but it kind of just dries into your hair.




I picked up these two products in Boots, whilst they was on a 2 for £7.50 offer which they regularly run which I think is excellent but I think that at the moment, they have 3 for 2 on all professional haircare so I really would reccomend that you pick these two little wonders up.